1. Go to Europe at least once.
2. Take a photography class.
3. Reread all of the Harry Potter books again. (1 done)
4. Learn enough Spanish to have a conversation.
5. Feel comfortable in my own skin (which means working hard to tone everything up).
6. Pay off most of my student loans (have no more than $5000 left). (DONE! 9/21/11)
7. Get a pet (cat or dog, but it has to be at a time when we feel like we aren’t cheating on our pets who live with our parents).
8. Have someone buy a piece of my photography. (Christmas photo shoot, 12/18/11)
9. Enter a cooking or baking competition.
10. Start another Master’s degree.
11. Take a cooking class (preferably with B).
Move to another state (and live to tell the tale) (happening August 5). (Achieved and still putting it together again since August 5, 2012)
13. See the Eiffel Tower in person.
14. Live in a house/apartment where I can paint the walls (we’ll see if this happens).
15. Run (and actually run) a 5k or the Four of the Fourth (a local race B and I do every year) (DONE! June 9, July 4, July 11)
16. Be someone’s role model.
17. Be in another one of my friends’ weddings. (Bestie C’s Wedding 8/19/11, but I wouldn’t mind more!) 18. Take someone’s wedding-related pictures (and kick butt at it). (Friend K’s boudoir shoot, 4/12) 19. Sew a piece of clothing for myself. (Envelope clutch, achieved 4/18/12) 20. See a volcano. (Achieved 7/11)
21. Learn to do a dive.
22. Try a type of ethnic food I have never had before (like Ethiopian). (Middle Eastern, achieved 4/19/12) 23. Cook a turkey (correctly!) (Achieved with B on 5/6/12)
24. Celebrate our five year anniversary with our family and friends.
25. Confidently wear a bikini.
26. Start seriously thinking about having some little chicklettes.
27. Grow my hair out and donate it to Beautiful Lengths at least one more time. (Ready to donate at the end of June, but I am keeping it long for now!) (Donated August 2012)
Apply to be on “Amazing Race” with B. (Application submitted 10/17/11!)
29. Go to Cape Cod.
30. Read at least twelve books. (The Help, The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth, Just Take My Heart, So Far From the Bamboo Grove, Things Not Seen, Now You See Her, When My Name was Keoko, The Girl Who Threw Butterflies, The Red Pyramid, Before I Fall, Delirium, Pandemonium)
AAANNNNNDDDDD one to grow on: Welcome in the decade of my thirties in STYLE! (Hey B, let’s start planning, okay?)