So the last time I wrote for my blog was in August and we had just moved to Massachusetts. Whoa. I guess I lost track of writing there for a minute. I would love to get my writing (and my adult-like thinking) back on track now that I no longer have to prep a lot of work for my school-mandated graduate class. I have missed writing. I have missed expressing myself in a way that is more advanced than a seventh grade level. I have missed a little bit of an audience. Pretty sure it’s just you out there, Alana!
I will do a catch-up post later, but for now, I will leave you with my goals for the new year. As cliche as creating resolutions may be, I like the thought of creating personal goals. Twenty-six years into life, here are my thoughts:
1. I want to reach my goal weight, which is 140. I have some pounds to go, but I have been so unhappy with my body shape lately that this is my time to push myself to where I want to be. No excuses.
2. Eat more veggies. Hopefully, this will lead to more success in goal number one.
3. Read more. Who doesn’t want more time with a good book?
4. I want to write! Fingers crossed that you will see the result of that.
5. Be a good wife and friend. Because we all need to be better and have better.
So peace out 2012! You had your moments, and I am pretty darn happy with you overall. Here’s to 2013!